We respect the privacy of everyone who visits this website and are committed to maintain the privacy and security of the personal information of all visitors to this website.
Our policy on the collection and use of personal information and other information is outlined below.
We collect and use personal information for examination purposes in order:
- To provide information or interactive services through this website, to your e-mail address or, where you wish it to be sent by post, to your name and postal address.
- To contact you in relation to those services offered on our website.
- To process applications submitted by you.
- To administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement you have with us.
- To process and respond to requests, improve our operations, and communicate with visitors about our services and businesses.
Because of the nature of the Internet, we may transmit the information for storage, or for carrying out the processing intended, but we do not provide or use personal information to unrelated businesses for direct marketing purposes.
To the extent required or permitted by law, we may use and disclose personal information in connection with security related or law enforcement investigations or in the course of cooperating with authorities or complying with legal requirements.
By using the site for the purpose, you are voluntarily releasing information to us. Your e- mail address will be used to respond to you. We will not use the information that can identify you, such as your e-mail address, for direct marketing purposes
We have implemented technology and policies, with the objective of protecting your privacy from unauthorized access and improper use, and periodically review the same.